From:
Penny Lepage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 20:14:44 -0500
I see that Happy Days are back again.  It is good to see some nice posts
instead of so much sadness and death.

That isn't to mean we all don't care about the sick ferrets or feel deeply
sorry for the families who have lost their little ones.  Most of us have
lost at least one furry little friend and no what is it like with that
emty space in our hearts.

So anyway, we have sold our home and we are owned by TEN wonderful ferrets.
We are going to live in a motorhome and travel about the country with all
of them in tow.

This past week as been somewhat eventfull while trying to pack and so on.
Our ferrets have three seperate play times as all don't get along.  A work
to the wise!  If you ever have to move alwasy double check the boxes before
sealing them!!  There may be something extra in the box.  I didn't seal
anyone in but always took the time for a head count before sealing.  It
seems all this extra activity they tire faster.  In and out of the boxes
and some unpacking as fast as I could pack.

I think including them in the goings on has helped them from getting
stressed.  There are only a couple who have not been in the motorhome on
trips so I guess they just think we are going a vacation again.  The only
one that seems up set is Missitoo which she has been running around with
her tail brushed out and checking on everything.  She has been here the
longest and being the Matriarch of the bunch things have to meet her
approval.  She gets a little extra holding and seems to be doing better.
We will be on line with our cell phone so I will write about our travels
and goings on.

With all the excitement this week I have had lots of laughs while trying
to pack.

Penny and the Ten Traveling Fur Balls