From:
"Megan O'Shaughnessy, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 16:11:57 -0800
I'm putting together an Excel spreadsheet to track the exact ages of my
ferrets, as well as their weights on various dates, vaccinations, meds,
etc.  Is anyone interested in a copy?  (It's not very fancy and most likely
would not be sophisticated enough to be useful for a breeder.)

Moreover, does someone else have something like this so I can save myself
any additional work?

- Megan