From:
"Gary D. Connors" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 16:05:15 -0800
Hi,

Gee; I can't remember the last time I've posted to this list but I think
it's been about 2 years.

I am going to a petsitters conference in Tampa next month and will be on a
panal of pet "experts" talking about ferrets.  I would like to recruit you
all for help.  I did a talk on ferrets 2 years ago, at the same conference,
and many of you helped me out.  Back then I handed out the mini-faq found
on Ferret Central and used that as my outline but this year each member of
the panal is supposed to comprise a list of the 10 most important things a
petsitter should know or ask about ferrets.  My list would be longer than
10 items so I plan on compiling a list of the 10 most mentioned things.

Please reply to [log in to unmask] as I don't have time to read all the
FMLs.

Thanks in advance for your help.  Good to "talk" to y'all again.

Gary Connors
The Not Home Alone Pet Sitting Service
http://www.petsitters.com/nothomealone

=====
Gary D. Connors          Not Home Alone Pet Sitting Service
Lee, NH                                 (603) 659-7015
http://www.petsitters.com/nothomealone   [log in to unmask]

Proud member of Cybersitters United & NAPPS.
Cyber III is waiting for thee. http://www.petsitters.com/c2