From:
"William L. Sebok" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:04:54 -0500
>I need to know how well ferrets travel on road trips.  I've had my girl,
>Begbie, for about 18 months, but haven't traveled much with her.  I will be
>driving about 8 hours home for the holidays and I am wondering if the trip
>will be too tough on her.

We often make the 7 hour trip from Maryland to Ohio with our ferrets.  It
doesn't seem to bother them.  During this past Thankgiving weekend we went
first to New Jersey, then to Ohio.  The New Jersey to Ohio leg was about 10
hours.  Shortly after we got our first ferrets Ben and Jerry in 1990 we
took them with us on a skiing trip to Vermont.

The ferrets have been good little travelers and have gone many places with
us.

Bill Sebok, with Buttercup, Bridgett, Jasmine, Bonnie and Charlie (ferrets)
Patrick (dog). Missing Ben, Jerry and Lupi