From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:26:58 -0700
I would like to just let everyone know that Buster is now out of surgery
and doing fine.  He had adrenal surgery this morning (Thursday).  He was
also a little dehydrated which kinda surprised me cause he drinks so much
duck soup I never thought he could.

I will be picking him up this evening and then I am off until Monday.
Buster will be at home with me and hopefully no problems come up.

Buster has been with us at the shelter since March 2002.  He is a special
needs guy just cause he is older, pretty much blind and is on duck soup
to keep his weight up.  He doesn't play much but when he does ... WATCH
OUT!  He is such a good boy.

I know that Zorro, Oggie and Lea were all watching over Buster today....
along with so many other people on this list.  He has a very special
Auntie who has been so sweet to him...and to me, her name is Auntie
Eleanor.  She sent him a care package of hammocks along with a donation.
Her sister, Rosemary donated some hammocks also (by the way they were all
made by Rosemary...and WONDERFUL hammocks).  Thank you both.  I would
also like to thank someone else who is donating to our vet to help with
the cost of the vet bill, her name is Kathy.  I don't know if she is on
this list or not...but thank you.

Thanks to all who have given in any way to ANY shelter.  Sometimes we
just need someone to talk to.  The simple card that you sent that touches
our heart and our soul.  Every time you help a shelter out you are giving
the shelter owners another chance to make a difference in someone's life.
Thank you.

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz

You can see pictures of Buster on our site that I listed above.  I have
added another link on his page so that I could put pictures up faster.  I
will try to put some up tonight after we get home.