From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 15:20:02 -0700
HOLA... Me workin on me Spanish.  Mommy says I talk in Ferretnees so I
try learnin' nother talk.

Here's some thing from mommy:

SOS has have some wonderful creations donated by the talented Lisette.
SOS has put them up for auction on eBay to help the Dook Nook Shelter.

"Jackie Hawley from the Dook Nook Shelter in Florida needs some help.
She has taken in some ferrets from animal control that were in bad shape.
One little boy has had 2 surgeries in just 48 hours & that total is
$1100.00 & he's still very sick.  There are 2 that have neurological
damage & several still needing surgery.  "

Me waz so sad to hear about Ms. Jackie and her babys dhat she has.  Me no
like to see babys hurt.  and me no like to see Ms. Shelter Mommies upset
cauz of da monies to take care of all of us kidz.

So.  will ya go check out what Ms. Lisette donated and BID!!!!  Make a
Shelter Mommy happy for Mothers Day!

Won't ya help and bid on dhese?  Ms. Lisette did a wonderful job.

Wishing Well Ferret
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7239818815

Train Ferret
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7240306802