From:
Ariel White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:28:01 -0700
Because my Jasper is, ahem, hefty and lazy, he doesn't do the jump into the
bathtub all that well.  So that he can go everywhere Baxter (who vaults the
edge with a flying bound) goes, I made a bathtub ladder for Jasper.
Christine Code gave me the idea, and it works well.  I bought two
sisal-wrapped scratching planks for cats (meant for hanging on a doorknob)
and tied the handles together.  It goes over the bathtub lip and provides a
great ladder either side.  Because it's sisal, it can get wet and not mold,
and because it's "jointed" with sisal rope, it hangs up on the curtain hook
and out of the way for company.  The sisal provides enough stuff for Jasper
to get his claws into and heave his way to the top.  Good exercise!!  :-)

Ariel and her fesnyng