From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:12:06 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

I doubt that I am the only person on this list who has experienced this
sort of outrage, but I may be the only person tactless enough to discuss
it.  Dignity, however, has played a rather small role in my life to date,
so I will discuss it here for your consideration.

My husband and I were minding our own married business in the privacy of
our bedroom the other night.  Suddenly, he let out a piteous shriek!  (No,
that is not a normal thing for us.) Anyway, he let out a piteous shriek!
I reasonably enquired as to just what the Jesus H.  Roosevelt Crow was
goin' on.  He yelled "She bit me!" I said "Huunnnh?" At which point this
rude little weasel named SWIRCH THE KIT leapt upon us in the dark and did
a wild dooking pogo dance on the bed covers.  (Insert theme music from
Alfred Hitchcock's movie"Psycho" here.  Reet!  Reet!  Reet!  Reet!)

Ha-ha very funny.  I gave my best Janet Leigh being murdered in the shower
scene scream .It's hard to catch a weasel in the dark when you are naked
and terrified.  The lights were turned on.  Switch was returned to her
cage to contemplate her little joke from behind bars.  Careful examination
revealed four tiny pink fang marks on my husband's kneecap.

Oh, very funny, little low-budget mink.  I think I'm going to need
therapy.

Alexandra in Massachusetts
Stuffing rags beneath the bedroom door