Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:16:08 EDT
I am here not to be flamed, hell I don't even care that I am.  Sadly no
one seems to remember what happened years ago.  I sure do.  I remember
seeing those sad faces, yes abused.  Neglected sickly and the tremendous
amount of hospital bills associated with it.  There were pictures, with
dates, with the rescuers there.  Who told you animal control couldn't
believe how well taken care of they were?  OMG that is such a blatent
lie.  There were over two hundred , yes two hundred ferrets crammed into
carriers (yes, to live) and cages that were fit for maybe one or two.

They were very sickly old ladies and gents NOT taken to the vet.  Many of
them were emancipated and left to fend for themselves.  I had seen and
talked with so many many shelters that took these kids in all the way to
Dallas.  Im disgusted that you think because she's temporarily cleaned up
her act that she won't do it again.

It saddens me... no it terrifies me for the ferrets you didn't see.  She
wants money, that's why they are listed on petfinder.  Pure and simple.
If she had used the money collected for the "shelter" why were so many
of them in dire need of vets?  Why did ferrets die?  Geez, Im sorry but
you people need to understand once a hoarder and abuser always an abuser
and hoarder..  hell look at Di Bachman she's done it four times now.
Morrision is not getting off so easy.  She's hiding under a refuge or
whatever ..  but do you know that slap on the hand she recieved that was
nothing compared to what those ferrets got.

Write to the shelters that were there... they'll show you pictures.  Quit
believe and fooling yourself for one minute that that piece of work ,
that thing is in anyway a good caretaker.  Ask for the pictures they are
worth a thousand and two words.  They speak for themselves.

Sincerely
A more than upset believe in what goes around, comes around

Leanne B