From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 09:42:38 -0400
One of the original shelters on the FML Shelter List is having hard
times.  Stephanie Sheme has been unable to return to her regular job
since having a car accident which has required several surgeries.  Her
husband has an income, but they needed both incomes to pay their mortgage
and take care of their ferrets.  Now she will lose her home in less
than two weeks if they aren't able to raise enough funds.  S.O.S. only
provides funds for vet care and ferret supplies, so we aren't able to
contribute.

This is an excellent, clean and well-run shelter.  If you can help
Stephanie, you can send contributions by PayPal or mail.  She will
also welcome calls and emails if you have any questions.

Stephanie Sheme
15775 Greenstone Circle
Parker, CO 80134
303-841-4630