Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:15:08 -0700
Hi Sandee,

A very special shelter kid left for the bridge a short time ago.  He is
a very handsome, 4 year old silver named Copenhagen.

When he first arrived at the Oregon Ferret Shelter he had a badly infected
right eye.  He had been hurt but his humans neglected to have him treated.
He was doing great after surgery, he was so affectionate.  There were
quite a few of us volunteers that wanted to take him home.

Please let him know that I enjoyed the way he snuggled in my arms, and the
kisses.  He will be missed very much by Shelter Mom Chris, myself, and
several other volunteers.  Our only hope is that the love and attention
he received at the shelter made up for some of the abandonment, lonliness,
and neglect he suffered before.

Please let the Kewlkritter fur-angels know to accept him as one of our
own.  To welcome him in their furry arms.  They shouldn't have any problem
finding him.  Just look for the kid who arrived carrying a piece of my
heart and many of my tears.

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Lacey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Skooter~Tootsie~Peabody~Sierra~Elway~Sacramento~
 Mist the Fer-Kat, ~Stubbie~ the foster, and a rainbow of Guardian
Fur-Angels.