Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2009 08:06:35 -0500
A week ago when the latest recorded ferret death occurred - the shelter
Mom & I contacted Midwest about the shelving problem and sent photos &
description of the areas of danger. James Wingate Production Design
had told us they were meeting about the situation with the design team
this past Monday and that it would take some time to resolve the best
way. I know people have contacted them- i hope -for the sake of all
ferret nation owners - that they are indeed doing all they can to
resolve & do it priority as it appears they are impressing upon us.

Please- write to them if any toes catching has occurred - the NEW
Replacement shelves are just as dangerous -which was reiterated to
them- there needs to be a solid one piece design and suggestions
have been given.

Loved the cages- disturbed by the trap it presents.
Rose

We supply all your bedding needs for Fuzzies.
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org