From:
Matthew Jaramillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 19:55:14 -0600
Like everyone else, we are full here at Ferret Dreams Rescue & Adoption
in Denver. We have another 9 ferrets on the waiting list to come in.
Adoptions have been slow and Surrenders are many.

I received a call from someone who needs to find a good home for a 2-3
yr old Sable male. If anyone can either adopt him or take him in and
find him a good home it would really help us out. Please email us at

Thank you

Matthew Jaramillo, Director
Ferret Dreams Rescue & Adoption
www.ferretdreams.org