From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 06:38:21 -0500
Greetings everyone. :)

I just wanted to make an announcement about our new ferret club that
we've just started.  It is open to anyone and everyone, (prospective)
fuzzy owners, or just those that want to learn more about ferrets!  We
are located in the Northern Kentucky/Southern Indiana (Kentuckiana) area,
based in Louisville, KY.  Our first meeting will be March 30 at 6pm at
the downtown branch of the Louisville Free Public Library located on York
Street.  Subsequent meetings will be at a different location - this is
solely for our 'kick-off' meet.  Maps and directions will be provided
to those who need them, and I will post another announcment a few days
before the meeting takes place.  Also, some refreshments and snacks will
be available at our meeting as well.  We encourage anyone and everyone
to attend if at all possible.  Hopefully we'll have a great turnout!

If you need any more information or have any questions, don't hesitate
to email me at the addy provided below.  We will have a website up and
running really soon with all the details!

Thanks everyone! >^.^<

--
Lin
Seiko, Nanoki, Yukina, and Sidney (the ferts)

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally
speaking, they are ignored. - Alice Walker
If a ferret bites you it is nearly always your own fault. - Phil Drabble
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.