Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:37:45 -0700
. . . . .  well, at least if you're in the Beaverton, Oregon area <G>

Saturday October 26th is Pet Adoption Day at the Beaverton PetsMart
(Walker Road and Cedar Hills Boulevard).

Representatives of the Oregon Ferret Shelter and the Pacific Ferret
Shelter Network will be on hand.  Lots of opportunity to speak fuzzy
and to learn more about the PFSN and what we do.  Get a list of future
events, or sign up on the mailing list.

Worried about needing a 'fuzzy-fix'?  No problem ~!  There will be a few
adoptable kids there to cuddle and play with.

So c'mon down and stop by.  We'd really love a chance to met you ~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network member http://www.FERRETNET.ORG

}}kewlkritter note:{{

>>Hi guys ~!~!  Mocha here from the Way Kewl Kritter Crew.  Dad's been
working on this thing called a 'powerpoint presentation' or sumthin like
that.  I know he has been takin lotsa pictures and puttin them on this
little 'puter.  It talks about the shelter and some of our friends there.
I think dad would like if ya stop by and take a look~!~!<<