Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 19:39:57 +0800
The Ferret Centre is a fairly new enterprise in Perth Western Australia.
Because of the dearth of information about ferrets here, we are trying to
source the names, publishers and sources of GOOD publications about Ferrets.
Any help out there?

Also, we wish to correspond with any ferret societiesaround the world with a
view to offering our Ferret Centre Club members as much interesting
information as we can find, wherever it may come from.

Any clubs or societies out there, please contact us.

Regards and thanks

Philip Langley