Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 05:35:32 -0800
Greetings all,

I just wanted to send out an initial thank you to everyone that sent
beautiful gifts to the Mt. Savage kids and Finnegan. The generosity
of the FML folks is truly outstanding. We received so many big boxes
of goodies,...some were already wrapped by santa himself!! I will be
sending out personal thank you's to everyone as soon as I figure out
some technical things to do my thank you's the way I want to. It's not
Christmas for me until the kids open their presents and the giving
tree folks make this so special every year. We thank you all from the
bottoms of our fuzzy little hearts.

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html Fundraiser page