From:
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 00:20:07 -0700
>>Are you perhaps meaning the LOS-NJ show where only altered ferrets could
>>be placed?  But that is flawed as badly.

>When you respond to Mr. Lipnski's rantings with misinformation, you simply
>perpetuate the cycle.

Rather harsh way to say that.  But we did get that one wrong.  The Big Apple
Ferret Fiesta also had a no whole adoptions policy.  Misremembered what the
restrictions were there.  No harm was meant and despite you assertions none
was done.

It was a flawed for Mr Lipiniski to assert that altering ferrets leads to
devolution.  It was wrong for him to state that any ferret group supports
devolution even if they have policies on neutering.

Your obvious attitude toward us did play a role in our decision not to
attend.  Since you decided to point out our non-attendance we think we owe
you an explanation.

>From:    Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Calico ferrets
>>And are you trying to turn a German Irish?  (Killeen is an Irish variation
>>of our name)

>Sorry Bill & Diane!  I work with scheduling a client named Dennis Killeen!
>Just a work residue!  =)

No real offense taken.  Just the mock indignation.  Sorry we forgot the
silly <grin>

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/