From:
Bonnie Tormohlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:51:01 -0700
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret transport project
>
>I'm looking for a licensed CA ferret shelter that could take custody
>of the ferrets after they must leave where they are. [NC]

I guess I missed the previous post about this.

There are no "licensed" ferret shelters in California. CDFEA is
currently going through the process to obtain a wildlife shelter
permit, but that has not gone through yet.

Have you contacted Ferrets Anonymous about this? There are chapters
throughout the state that may be able to help.

There should be no problem getting ferrets OUT of California as there
are no check stations as you leave the state, only when you enter.

Regards,
Bonnie Tormohlen
Director/CA Domestic Ferret Educational Alliance
Director/Northern Arizona Ferret Alliance & Rescue, Inc

Love A Ferret?  Visit us at www.azferrets.com today!