From:
Jodie Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:16:16 EDT
Todd's definition of putting away groceries had me ROFL!
>Putting Away Groceries: Well, it depends on who/what gets to them first,
>as to where they are put away now, doesn't it?

We have learned the hard way not to set groceries on the floor as we carry
them into the house to be put away.  We've found whole bags of tomatoes
days later and the bag of potatoes (what was left of it anyway) was
actually rotting before we located it!  We're still missing an entire bag
of cat food that I know I paid for.  I checked the receipt.  It may have
been left at the grocery store, but I'm pretty sure it's here somewhere.  I
sure can't figure out where, though.  My house isn't that big!  And that
bag of food is a lot bigger than any of my ferrets.  Then again, so was
the bag of potatoes and they didn't have any trouble with that one!