From:
Mary & Robert June <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 17:13:36 -0800
Hello!

I am brand new to this listserve, and will try to be as short and sweet as
possible on this, my first, post.

My name is Mary June, I live in Reno, Nevada, I am the fur-mommy of Freya,
Spawn, Trinity, and Artemis, and I am trying to get a ferret club (the
Northern Nevada Ferret Network) started here.  I would like to see if there
are any locals (Reno, Sparks, Carson, Fernley, Fallon, etc.) out there on
this list who would be interested.  I've been kind of catalyzed by the fact
that I put out the flyers a month ago, and have only had calls from people
looking to place ferrets (like the one I got 20 minutes ago).  As a matter
of fact, if there is any interest, I know of a young male and female with
cage and everything... :-)

I would appreciate it if any fur-buddies interested in the club, or the
two ferts I just mentioned would e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thank You!!!
Mary June