From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:40:16 EDT
>Every time I dust I smile.  Thanks Wolfy for always making me smile.
>Robin and the Fab Five"

Think of the generosity involved with that gift, Robin.  I could have
made big time bucks on E-bay with those.  I mean Lindaferret saliva and
all???  I took my generosity one step further, folks.  I brought another
pair of blown out unders to the next symposium and ceremoniously gave
them to the Ca sisters.  They graciously accepted on Robin's behalf.
It was quite touching actually.  :;wiping a tear;:   Yes, Robin, with me
as your friend ... you will never be without a dust cloth ever again.

::Turning towards everyone else::  Don't you want to be my friend?
How about you Linda?  Linda?  Where are you going?  Oh, I get it ...
you're feeling jilted because I sent Robin the blown out unders.  Well,
she wasn't able to attend the grand event, so I sent her that most
special souveneir.  You understand.  What?  That's not it?  So why
are you running away from me?  LINDA ... I know you want to be my
friiiiiiiiiiend!

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com