From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:47:13 -0700
The following is posted for and with the permission of, the present owner.

"I have one white three year old "Wheezie" very friendly and playful.
likes dogs!  He also gets along well with cats.  I have four cats and
three dogs.  Then, there's Marvin.  He is the friendliest and loves to be
around people the most...great with all animals and kids.  Moe is the
recluse.  He is independent and likes his freedom.  He does not seem to
play with cats and dogs, but has always been friendly to adults.  I
believe him and Marvin to be approx.  4-5 years old.  We took these two
when they were going to the Humane Society.  I think Marvin and Moe
should stay together, they've always been together.  Wheezie loves them
both too, however, he seems to do o.k. on his own before we got the
others.  They all seem to be in excellent health.  They are not picky
eaters and they all love corn pops in the a.m.  for snacks.  They like
traditional ferrert food and love cat food.  The cage could go with all
three if they were adopted together.  It's not really big enough for all
of them, but they don't seem to mind, they spend mos t of their time
running around my house!"

Contact her at [log in to unmask] or call at 207-848-5837

Jim Kennedy
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, Not-for-Profit ferret shelter.
Donate to rescued ferrets by clicking
igive.com or use Paypal