From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 01:29:58 EDT
Hey Tonks, ya gotta dollar?

Petey!!!!  you knows I gots no money.  What do you want a dollar for?

I wanna buy a ticket for the SOS FALL RAFFLE.  Have you seen all the cool
stuff?

Petey scoot over and let me see.  Ohhhh look at all those goodies.  I
know where we can fine some money.  Hoomans always lose change in the
couch.  Lets go look.

Ifin you all want to see all the really cool stuff you can see it at:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

The winner will be announced Monday, Sptember 18, 2006, don't miss out.

Petey TPO & Tonks, Super Hero  Extrodinaire