From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:16:31 -0400
Val wrote:

>I remember back when Switch & Lily drove the John deere tractor...
>when the Oracle wore depends....when ferrets butts smelled like jelly,
>when the fuzzbutt rodeo clowns made me laugh till I cried

Yes, Val things HAVE chanced.  Switch and Lily stole the Oracle's
hovercraft and are roaring over the New England Landscape in it, with
rumor saying that they have kidnapped Todd and stuffed him into the
Oracle's cauldron.

It's now the Oracle's butt which is said to smell like grape jelly.
Without her hovercraft she is having separation anxiety and eating a
lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches instead of beans.

She of the great wattles can't come and repair things because Rocky
released her from her curse by thanking her for helping those silly
ferrets in Scotland after they set fire to the castle's tapestries.
To make a long story short, they set off a flare gun into the Linatone
stash which then ignited the tapestries.  The creature came and used her
prodigious wattles to flap mammoth sprays of soil onto the flames till
they stopped.  Rocky used magic to teleport to Scotland and release her
from the curse.

What I want to know is this: WHO is going to go on the rescue to save
Todd and return the Oracle's hovercraft and cauldron, or will Todd
escape and turn James Bond on those silly girls?