From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 20:38:43 -0500
First off, I do not LIKE or APPROVE of ALF or it's methods.  I do NOT
agree with raids of this nature.  But since many people have noted,
time and time again, that people are not allowed into Marshall farms
facilities, especially to take pictures, I feel I should post this.  (I
got it from a rat mail list, actually.)

These images (and the communique) focus quite a bit on the ferrets
specifically.

http://www.nyalfpo.freeservers.com/photo.html
http://www.nyalfpo.freeservers.com/whats_new.html

I am personally a bit annoyed that they focused on rescuing the dogs,
but I've found in my general experience most animal rights people seem
unexposed to ferrets and their care.  Luckly, the ALF folks recognised
them as "gentle and playful animals" that are HOUSEPETS, not wild animals.

Melissa Drake