From:
vickie sipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 07:19:33 -0700
names that it,

spirit,
spirit came to me in 2004, a very sick girl, advanced andrenal. she
had the surgery, but lost all her fur afterwards, she finally grew
all of it back, 1 yr, 3 months and 3 weeks later. got sick again a yr
later fought it and got better, she played mom to all my other ferrets,
talked alot, loved one on one time with me, sadly she passed away this
past aug.

patches -
patches i got as a baby and at that time he had brown patches all over
his body, he was small with huge feeet. he is now a marked white, he
has one brown patch on his head and a brown, black and white tail.

cherokee-
cherokee is my little indian her mask looks like indian war paint and
she's wild, tho she never bites, she's my groomer and just has to make
sure my legs stay clean lol.

symone -
symone came with her name and is a little calm lovergirl who loves
going outside.

stormy-
stormy is my little haunter girl , i saw her in a pet store and she
followed me around the incloser, i didn't get her that day but she
haunted me , two weeks after that day i was back in the store, ha ha
thinking she was adopted out and that i was safe, nope she was still
there and doing the same following me around, so i decided to get her
and bring her home, when i got her home she went wild, i had to cage
her while i went to the store and when i got back the whole cage
looked like a hurricane went thru it lol.

sunshine-
sunshine is one of the 2 blessings sent to me by spirit, she came with
the name of buddy, i renamed her sunshine, she's a happy little baby [4
months old] tho she startles easy and is a biter, but she's improving[i
think she was mis handled by previous owners, she is jumpy when handled
and alittle scared]].

with her came a little guy named snackpack[i kept his name] he got his
name from stealing snackpack puddings[hopefully he didn't eat any] he
is a blaze and very deaf, like patches he was small and has huge feet.
he snacks all the time and is a goofy boy and a very exited little boy,
who loves to be center of attention and loved on. lol he sometimes gets
running so fast he trips over his own feet, he has the aligator roll
down pat, loves picking on my cats and stole all the toys, he thinks
every toy is his and he moves them on a daily bases, he even stole
patches's personal toy aligator that patches's had since he was a kit,
at first it was war between patches and snackpack snackpack would steal
it and patches would take it back, now they share it lol. snackpack is
my shineing star and makes me laugh constantly.