From:
Carol Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:55:05 -0400
Hello fellow ferret lovers.  The end of the road has come for my two best
friends, Tigger and Yoda.  Tigger died last September 11th at the age of
6 and last Sunday, his best bud Yoda died also at the age of 6.  They
were my husband and my first pets together.  They were a whole bunch of
fun even when they got into mischief.  They also became buds with my two
year old son.  He doesn't understand why they had to leave but he's happy
that they feel better now and can play together once again.

As my heart is breaking, I've begun to clean out their belongings.  We
would like to give them away to a fellow ferret lover.  We have a deluxe
4 - level ferret home by Fun-nel homes, a metal travel cage, tubes and
other accessories that we would like other ferrets to enjoy.  I live in
Rochester Hills, Michigan.  If anyone is interested in these things,
please email me and I will be happy to get you pictures of what we have.

Thanks to everyone on this list for your advice and support over the
years.  You are wonderful people - no wonder you're ferret lovers!

Sincerely,
Carol Ferguson