From:
Trish Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:52:02 -0700
Hello.  I'm running out the door and plan to post again later but wanted
to share with everyone this laughable response I received after writing a
complaint to the Verizon Wireless website.  My letter was very simple
stating that I thought the commercial portrayed ferrets in a negative
manner and that I would boycott their services & encourage others to do
so as well until they stopped running or improved their ad to show
ferrets in a more complimentary way.  Here is the response I received.  I
wonder how many of us will just receive this kind of canned response?
Trish ~ Merry, Pippin & Zira

Dear Patricia Black,

Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless through our website.

We are extremely pleased to hear from you.  We appreciate the time you
have taken to contact us about our advertisements.  Verizon Wireless
strives to provide the highest commitment to our customers in the
industry and we will continue to make adjustments when and wherever
needed in our advertisements.  We are truly interested in all comments
from our customers and we thank you for your feedback.

Again, we appreciate your time.  As a part of our Worry Free Guarantee if
you ever have a problem, it becomes our problem the first time you
contact us.  Write to us again through www.VerizonWireless.com if you
have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Lisa
Verizon Wireless
Customer Care

"We never stop working for you!"

The above response is subject to the terms of your Service Agreement and
calling plan, which apply to all lines on your account.  Please read
those materials for full details.  Our liability is limited.  In the
event of a conflict between this response and the terms of your Service
Agreement and calling plan, the terms of your Service Agreement and
calling plan will govern.  Verizon Wireless's calling plans, rate areas,
rates, agreement provisions, business practices, procedures and policies
are subject to change as specified in the Service Agreement.