From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:55:19 -0700
Hello all,

If anyone has sent a donation to Appalachian Animal Hospital for the
young female ferret needing Adrenal Surgery at the Ellijay Wildlife Rehab
Sanctuary, Ellijay, GA, please let me know.  I would like to extend a
personal thank you.  Dr. Cipullo said he would see that thank you notes
be sent but I know they are all very busy and I want to be sure no one is
overlooked.

Now, my wonderful Aunt Kathryn has offered to help this little one.  She
will knit hammocks and afghans.  Anyone who sends a donation of $15.  or
more will receive one of these handmade hammocks or afghans big enough for
2 or 3 fuzzies.  Specify hammock or afghan and if you have a color choice
we'll try to match it.

Please send your donations to Kleentek Products, Attn. Sharon B.,
PO Box 591, Morganton, GA 30560, made payable to Appalachian Animal
Hospital.  Your donations are tax deductible.

Thank you all.
Sharon B.