From:
Mark Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 1995 21:42:38 -0500
Howdy All,  I have owned ferrets or should I say owned by ferrets for 5
years now and every time I see something bad mentioned about our little guys
it really makes me mad.  Well today I received my issue of The Net
(September 95) on page 31 of the Reviews section there is an article about a
web site for American Recordings in this article the person that reviewed
this site stated the following:
Personally, I would rather have my fingers chewed off by ferrets than listen
to Garth Brooks.
Here is another example of someone putting down our pets it isn't fair.
Oh well maybe I am wrong for getting upset about things like this but that
is the way I am.

The Net Magazine does not give anymore then initials by each review but,
there is an E-Mail Address [log in to unmask]
 Well I am off to send a message to The Net Magazine.
--
Later...:)
Mark Schafer