Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:58:48 +0000
Just a heads up that the Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc. is a licensed
distributor for Natura Pet products - including the Innova EVO line of
foods.

We will be at the Ferret Fandango show on September 23rd in
Gilbertsville, PA.  Anyone coming to the show that wants to pre-order
food for pick-up, can save a few dollars by taking advantage of this
special offer.  All pre-orders must be received by 8am Monday, 9/18.
We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.

2.2lb  Innova EVO Ferret -  $6.99
15.4lb Innova EVO Ferret - $38.99

6.6lb  Innova EVO Dog - $13.99
13.2lb Innova EVO Dog - $23.99
28.6lb Innova EVO Dog - $42.99

2.2lb  Innova EVO Cat -  $5.99
6.6lb  Innova EVO Cat - $15.99
15.4lb Innova EVO Cat - $35.99

We will also have sample bags of the Innova EVO Dog ($1.50) and EVO
Ferret ($1.75) formulas available if you have not tried this brand yet.
I have not seen a ferret yet that turned their nose up at any of the
three varieties.  You can view the ingredients by visiting
www.naturapet.com

In addition, I can bring along any of the Natura Pet products if you
request it specifically (California Natural, Innova, etc.).

Pre-order requests should be sent to trferretcouncil @ att.net (no
spaces) and MUST be received no later than 8am on Monday, September 18th.
These are TRFC member prices being extended to pre-orders only.  We will
have limited product available to purchase at non-member prices (approx.
$1-$3 more depending on item), so PLEASE pre-order if you plan to make a
purchase and take advantage of this special offer!

Thanks and hope to see you at the Fandango!

Chris Sayne
Corporate Secretary
Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc.
a 501(c)3 non-profit organization