Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 2009 09:29:14 -0400
The Ferrets of the FML Calendar is here!!

Just looking at the sweet faces gazing back at me on the cover of the
Support Our Shelters calendar is endearing! Then look inside to so many
gorgeous, sweet fuzz faces - so full of personality!

We all know the FML is made up of some very special people, well of
course it makes sense that there are very special ferrets behind the
human personalities we know. These photos are of some truly charming
fuzzies!

Share the fun and get yourself (and a friend, and a shelter friend) a
copy of the 2010 Ferrets of the Fml Calendar from Support Our Shelters,
and in the process you'll be supporting shelters!

http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

Dooks
Risa

PS Look at January's photo, way to ring in the New Year! And July, now
that is some patriotic spirit! So many sweet faces all year long, I
could mention them all, but I'll let you enjoy your own (-: along with
the special August surprise.