From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:35:05 -0400
Hello Everyone,

The International Ferret Congress' Florida Ferret Forum will be held
shortly (May 10th) in Kissimmee, Florida. We are anticipating up to 50
attendees at this educational event and it will feature 3 veterinarians
plus two additional speakers.

Since our raffle is a fundraiser to assist needy ferrets in shelters
or disasters, we are asking for the ferret communities' support in the
form of raffle donations. Doorprize donations and/or placing an ad in
the forum program would also be very appreciated.

Raffle and Door Prize donations can be sent to:

International Ferret Congress
c/o Julie Fossa
613 Collins Street
Sebastian, FL 32958

Ad Space in the Program is as follows:

Ads will be printed in black and white / grayscale. Format can be
JPEG, Photoshop, Illustrator or PDF. Resolution should be 300 dpi.
Ad deadline is April 15, 2008. Ads can be sent to Helen McLean at
[log in to unmask] . See payment information below.

Full page ad is 6.5 inches wide by 9 inches          $100 (plus $5 if
if paypal is used)
Half page ad is 6.5 inches wide by 4.25 inches high   $50 (plus $3 if
Paypal is used)
Quarter page ad is 3 inches wide by 4.25 inches high  $25 (plus $2 if
PayPal is used)
Business card size        $12 (plus $2 if payPal is used)

Please visit our website http://www.ferretcongress.org for additional
information about our Florida Ferret Forum. We'd love to see you in
Kissimmee!

Julie Fossa
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter
http://www.wcofs.org