From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:11:44 -0800
There's still time to sign up for the Christmas Card Exchange!  I have
to admit this is my favorite exchange!  I love the Christmas cards with
pictures of ferrets with Santa, ferrets in trees, and ferrets all dressed
up for the Holidays!!

If you would like to share you Holiday Spirit with other ferret-lovers
and have your mailbox filled with Holiday Greetings, please join us for
the Christmas exchange.

I will be taking sign-ups for another week or so.  I would like to get
the lists out the first week of December as I know this is a very, very
time for most of us!  If you'd like to join the fun, you can sign up by
sending me an e-mail or by going to:

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Thanks!  And I hope you can join us!!!

Judy Cooke