From:
Rhoni Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:55:40 -0800
>From:    William Killian - Zen and the Art of Ferrets
>Subject: zen on ferret color issues
>
>Those are "just for fun sites".  Not official anything.  The first is
>chock full of copyright violations.  Well and just plain wrong.
>
>The second is okay but might or might not have stolen images.  Some are
>creditted.  Whether permission was given is unspecified for at least some.
>Errors are present but less significant than in the first.
>
>Debbie you might take note of that before you post these a third time and
>I have to repeat these comments one more time.

Um, I run the second site, and I admit quite openly on the site that I am
no expert and that I ENCOURAGE being politely corrected so I can rectify
any and all errors.  I asked for help from this list in building the site
some time ago.

I did recieve permission for MOST of the pictures.  While I was at it I
tried to 'advertise' shelters with furkids for adoption.

The pictures I didn't recieve permission for I had seen used repetedly
elsewhere.  If I used someone's image and they want it down I will
immediately oblige.

You are correct that it is a 'just for fun' site.  I did it as much for
my own education as anything else.  I wanted to know what the colors and
patterns discussed here looked like and this gave me the oportunity to
learn.  The site is definately not any group's standard, but very
generalised information.

Again, if you notice errors on this site please TELL ME.  I won't be
offended.  I know I'm basically an idiot. ;)  If you do inform me of an
error please be specific.  Tell me what is wrong and, if possible, tell
me how to correct it, better yet send a picture to be used (with your
permission)

Sorry if the site offended anyone.  Really.

Rhoni Lake with the help of
Nala, Ling-Ling and Starbuck the ferretcat
Missing ~Surabi~

http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/halley/253/ferrets.html