From:
Rick White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 12:43:15 EST
It saddens me that the FML is once again being used to propagate the
animal rights agenda.  This forum is being used again to repeat the
propaganda of PETA, HSUS, Voice, FFA, and other anti-pet groups seeking
to legislate pets into a distant memory.

Yes, close down all breeding facilities that are controlled by government
regulations.  Yes, stop shipping any animals for any purpose.  Yes, close
all the pet stores, bad and good alike.  Yes, stop all medical research
using animals as models.  Yes, spay and neuter all pets into nonexistence.
Yes, stop animal ownership (enslavement).  A boy is a dog, is a rat; we
are all animals and are all equals.

"Eventually companion animals will be phased out and we will return to a
more symbolic relationship-enjoyment at a distance." Ingrid Newkirk,
Founder, PETA

Those who want to propagate the AR philosophy, please explain the whole
agenda, not just the parts you want the new subscribers to read.

BIG, I know you care about the quality of subject matter discussed in this
listing.  I don't advocate censorship, but I do think that the AR agenda
belongs on their sites and not on this one.  I understand your tolerance
to a point; It is now time to shut it down!

Dooks and Blessings,
Rick