From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:03:27 -0500
I have always wanted and adored the American Bull Terrier, (not the pit
bull).  They are the dogs used in the Budweiser advertisements, Target
dog, the movie Patton and Championship winner of the big dog show this
year was Rufus who was a colored one.  I will not get one due to their
prey instinct, I really want one, but will not even take a chance to risk
the lives of my ferrets, cats and other dogs.  I probably will never own
one, even though I want one so bad, because of their prey instinct, I
just couldn't put their lives in jeopardy.

Eleanor, Donald and the 7 fuzzies