Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:41:04 -0400
I'm sad to say that I have 2 wonderful ferrets for adoption.  I've been
given the chance to go to Costa Rica this winter and im looking for a
special home for my ferrets.  Noodles is a 4 yr old silver mitt female
and Indy is a 5 yr old sable male.  They get along extremely well and
must remain together.  I also have a four story cage with accessories.
I really want them to go to a good home instead of a shelter.

If interested or can help please contact me.

Thanks
Shawn McDowell