From:
Alissa Stohlgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:40:04 -0700
Hello.

I visited the AHA site when I read the posts on "Crush" films.  I e-mailed
asking if there was something I could do to help put a stop to them.  This
was the response.  I know it's another letter to write, but it's for ALL
animals!

Thanks!!!!
Alissa & Ottis & Henry

Dear Alissa:
Thak you for your concern.  AHA is aware of "Crusher" films.  These are
filmed mostly by underground independent companies or individuals and they
do not contact AHA, nor would they since we PROTECT animals in film and
would not allow this intentional cruelty.

There is federal legislation that has been proposed to make it illegal not
only to make these videos but also to sell or possess them.  Please support
the bill by writing your local Representative.  The Bill is HR 1887
sponsored by Representative Galleggli.

We look forward to putting an end to this.  Thank you for your support.

Karen Rosa
Coordinator of Communications

[Moderator's note: Now that you told us where to complain -- thanks! --
let's move this off the FML... isn't ferret related.  BIG]