Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 15:07:22 EDT
I am a San Diego native that has lived all over the USA with the
occasional move backs to San Diego in my life.

I never had any problem moving back to Cali with my crew and there are
MANY support groups out there in Cali that you can join that are totally
hush hush.

There are also MANY knowledgeable vets out there that are willing to do
anything for your fuzzy and be quiet about you having one at the same
time.

Not to mention, California has one of the highest population of fuzzies
in the USA.  So that is a good feeling to know you are not alone out
there.

If you would like to talk to me more in private about this, just drop me
a email.

Good Luck with your move and with your crew.

Monica and The Furry Bunch
Althiea, Neo, Cloe and Zoe
plus 2 Katty Kats- Arieal and Duece

Dooking over the Rainbow Bridge: Snickers, Bandit, Reeces, Sterling,
Domino, Klondike and Cody