Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:27:16 -0500
I discovered that I have bedbugs--other people in my building have been
having them for awhile.  The last time I thought I had them, it was
something else.  This time I am sure--my poor houseguest is covered
with bites and we found a couple of specimens

I am afraid of what the building exterminator might spray and how it
will affect Rocky (and me).  And even more horrifying--what if they
are in Rocky's 10,000 sockballs, hidden by the bed, under furniture,
in corners in my closet?  I have no laundry facilities and the drop
off places don't use hot water.

Does anyone know which insecticides are or are not safe for ferrets?
And how long we'd have to vacate the apt.?  When I thought I had them 6
mos.  ago, I totally freaked about Rocky and where we'd go.  I didn't
even think about the sockballs (not to mention everything else).  I'm
afraid to let the exterminator now I have a ferret because he might tell
the management co. and they're illegal aliens here.

Strange thing is the only bites I seem to have are ferret bites,
especially on my feet!LOL!  Rocky doesn't have any bites as far as I
know.  I comb him every other day because he's shedding.  But my friend
has lots of bites and is scratching more than a ferret!  Poor thing, and
he came to fix my ceiling and visit and I'm so freaked out that I can't
sleep and I itch all over even though I have no bites!

Des anyone know if neem oil or powder is harmful to ferrets?  My friend
bought some and he wanted to sprinkle it on the bed and the floor but I
said no because of Rocky.

And I thought the mouse problem was bad?!!!!

Thanks!
Shron & Rocky