Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 09:03:00 -0800
For my own Christmas present, I adopted a BFF. I got the adoption
certificate, literature on the BFF, the story of my adoptee and
pictures of her. I was so thrilled, that I adopted a BFF for my
grand daughters.

I was also sent a plush BFF this time and a neighbor had the same exact
plush ferret in her closet. She gave me her ferret and I mailed both to
my grand daughters (ages 5 and 7)

My oldest grand daughter called and thanked me for the ferrets and
their adoption. They emailed me pictures of them loving their BFF. So
cute. They told me that the BFF lives on prairie dogs (they are reading
the information, great!)

I told my 90 year old Mother (who has 3rd stage Alzheimer's and has
her own BFF plush) and she then told me that her ferret was starving
to death because we did not have any prairie dogs to feed him.

Problem solved, I ordered three 5" plush prairie dogs for each of
the plush BFFs. When they arrive, all the plush BFFs can have a plush
dinner!

Sheesh! I hope they don't grind the P-Dogs and make soupie and I hope
I don't have to locate and buy plush bowls next. Maybe the plush BFFs
will befriend the prairie dogs and all can live happily ever after in
their soft, plush sleep sack.

Deva