From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 01:14:41 EDT
It is Julie again, and I got another letter to send.

Would like to see this posted with my letter I sent earlier as I believe
this was meant to be.  If not able I will understand.

Seems as though Quasi's best friend Maya, aka MY MY maya, couldnt see
herself being in this world without him, as I came home this evening and
she had died.  They had been together with another little girl, that I
will be keeping an eye on, and they were inseperable.  This wont be as
long as Quasi's as I have only known Maya for a year.  I adopted her last
year when her owner wanted her to be with other playmates, and with
someone who could care for her adrenal disease.  She had been operated on
and was doing great.  She recently started to lose hair again, and it
regrew a little, but her energy levels were unbelievable.  She was my
little escape artist, always finding her in the hallway after putting her
to bed.  Finding her in the kitchen looking for a midnight snack.  And
always snuggling with Quasi as he got sicker.  Cant believe I have no
time to get over 1 before I have to get over 2.

Sandee, please sure they are together.  They wanted to be together and
now they are.  Rest in Peace little maya.

Aunt Kim says: Hey why did you leave without saying goodbye?  She says
say hey to Quasi for her, and Pepper mourned himself silly last night
after you left.  I am putting Mickey, Chyna, and Samantha in the cage
with Sam to keep her from getting lonely.  Mommy will miss you both and
I hope you have a happy healthy life at the bridge.  They have lots of
ferrettone there, your fav..

Love, Mommy
Julie