Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:28:16 -0800
I had to jump in on the "name game".  Here goes.  Cleo was named "Cleo"
after Cleopatra because she is such a manipulator and always gets her way
(and charms the two boys).  Dopey got his name because he is kind of
"Dopey" - not the sharpest tool in the box (my hubby chose this name
because it is "his" kid).  Marley was named after the great Bob Marley
(kind of funny considering Marley is white) but I love Bob Marley so why
not?  Plus, Marley is great about mellowing out during play time if I
pick him up to cuddle - he does not squirm.

I will probably get another ferret (perhaps a shelter ferret in need) soon.
My limit is four but the problem is that I would like another girl but I am
not sure that Cleo will stand for having another female in her turf - she
is literally the Queen of this house.

I have started a list for those interested (it is moderated by me) for
anyone to join.  Obviously, this list is not going to be as grand as the
FML, but I will try to make it interesting by posting surveys, getting vets
involved in discussions and of course making it fun!  DO NOT leave the FML
to join my list.  I think everyone should be on as many lists as possible
to further their knowledge of these wonderful animals and the FML is so
valuable for this.  If you are looking for some interesting, fun times,
feel free to visit.  I will not allow any advertising for products or
breeders to post about their available stock - so don't come if these are
your intentions.  I opened the list last night at 1am, so you wont see too
many members, yet.

Community email addresses:
  Post message: [log in to unmask]
  Subscribe:    [log in to unmask]