From:
Karen Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2011 23:23:50 -0700
I just came back onto the FML after months away because I was tired of
all the unnecessary drama. I subscribed to learn more about ferrets,
not hear everyone's opinions and arguments about the license suspension
of a vet. I want to be part of the ferret community on line but if
y'all can't focus on the ferrets and start making this a mailing list
instead of a drama list then I guess I'll be leaving for good this
time. And for the record I think that sucks cause I know a lot of you
are great but the ones who keep forgetting the ferret part of this are
ruining it for the rest of us. Please go watch your ferrets dancing and
remember why this list is really here!!

-Karen
Vancouver Island Ferret Rescue