From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 04:33:11 -0700
While I was at the vet's ofice this week, she told me that Shannon Webb,
a veterinarian technician there, had died this month, 34 of cancer.

Shannon will be missed by many.  She always had a smile and a great sense
of humour.  She loved animals of all kinds.  I was trying to decide which
animal charity to send a donation in her memory to, when I came upon the
Sunferret Shelter & Rescue request.  I am mailing them a cheque in her
memory and to honour her devotion and work with animals.

Shannon: I know you are up there across the Bridge still taking care of
them all, and if you could not be here any longer, at least I know you
are happy there doing what you love.  Give them all kisses and hugs
from us.