From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:55:49 EDT
Hello All,

A while back I was looking for some assistance concerning a little ferret
that would constantly throw-up when eating.  She has had all the test and
x-rays.  She is the last of the rehabs I have.  So, she now get undivided
time for me to try different things.  She is only okay with Gerer baby
food.  I have recently grinded hard kibble thinking I can transfer her
over in some way.  Not working.  Someone mentioned another type of food.
I think is was something consistant with an allergery related food group.
I am willing to try anything.  I think it has been long enough to try
other things to see what works.  Something in those foods seem to make
her stomach sound gurgly.

Any assistance would greatly be appreciated.

Benita