From:
victoria foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 13:26:03 CDT
You think a ferret chasing a chicken is funny?  All of this talk about the
chicken picture reminded me of when I got my first ferret gypsy.  Not ten
weeks old and a little darling.  We were over at my parents house and I had
her outside on a leash when she decided to chase his birds.  Now we aren't
talking about my mother's chickens here.  She couldn't be bothered with puny
creatures like that.  She went after Daddy's turkeys.  Talk about hilarious.
This little creature that I could hold in one hand had twenty pound turkeys
scattering every which way.  If she had caught one she MAY have been able to
jump high enough to get some feathers off.  If she didn't get stepped on and
squished.  She had a wonderful time just trying to get close to them and we
were practically rolling.