From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:37:48 -0800
Hello friends I had a scare today I found snickers had a hurt foot or leg
his claws got caught on the blanket of my sofa and he hung by his front
feet for must've been an hour till I came home and found him there.
Since then he's not eating right and to top things off [get the firing
squad ready] I realized I missed his morning dose of pred now he's
unstable on his remaining feet and the hurt one he kinda tries to use it
but it just curls under and he pushes with it rather then walk on it.
Help a frantic Purpapa please?

--- David Owings